• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Challenge Response Polls?

Greg

Staff member
Just had an idea that it might be cool to rate the responses to the "challenge" questions. We could have a 1-10 scale with ten being the best. Thoughts?

ChileMass

I'm assuming you mean the answers provided by the ski area management people, correct? Wow - this could wind up being pretty funny if AZ folks don't like the answers......sounds good to me....

Greg

Staff member
Just to clarify - these polls would be to rate the quality and completeness of the responses. It seems some reps have taken a very candid and honest approach to this and I think it'll be interesting to see how everyone rates them.

loafer89

How about the resorts that have yet to reply. The sugarloaf questions were sent out 2 months ago and still no reply. Is anyone still there?

Greg

Staff member
loafer89 said:
How about the resorts that have yet to reply. The sugarloaf questions were sent out 2 months ago and still no reply. Is anyone still there?
The Sugarloaf responses are HERE. Are you referring to additional questions that came up in the thread after the initial ten were sent? If so, then they may or may not be answered. I don't want to make additional questions beyond the original ten common practice. Some reps showed hesitation about participating thinking it may open a floodgate of additonal questions. Eric from MRG registered to answer more questions, but let's remember these folks are very busy and this is more the exception than the rule.

teachski

Website
teachski.com
I don't like the idea of rating the Challenges...it may turn off some areas and close the door to such candid responses in the future.

jimme

I'm with Teachski on this. Since it seems that many of the reps have even taken the time to respond to our reactions why "rate" their responses? I give them all a 10 for getting involved and listening!

Jimme

Greg

Staff member
jimme said:
I'm with Teachski on this. Since it seems that many of the reps have even taken the time to respond to our reactions why "rate" their responses? I give them all a 10 for getting involved and listening!
Some good points, teach and jimme. The last thing I want to do is turn them off. I thought initially that this may entice future reps to provide very complete answers. All in all though, I think they've done a pretty good job so far.

Okay...shelving this idea for now (less work for me ;) )...