• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Crotched season pass deal

RISkier

WaWa has more terrain than Pats and doesn't have the long run outs. I think the terrain is pretty gentle and Pats offers steeper stuff from the summit. The terrain is really pretty good for novices and lower intermediates. Sunapee is way more mountain. I've only been to WaWa once (on a Sunday morning) but agree with Teachski -- kind of like animal house meets primary school. I found the atmosphere in the parking lot rude, the atmoshere in lift lines rude, the atmosphere on the slopes rude, and the atmoshere in the lodge EXTREMELY rude. Conversely, every time I've been to Pats I've found it to be a friendly and cozy little place. My only issues with Pats are that we can be at Sunapee, Gunstock, or Ragged in just a few more minutes and it really has long run outs. WaWa is far and away the closes. If we go back to WaWa this year it'll be for a quick hitter -- be there when the lifts start, pretty much ski the blacks where the crowds aren't, then leave when the crowds get bad. Try to avoid the lodge altogether.

B

bookmark50

Crotched Mountain Ski Area season pass deal

A great deal for a season pass to Crotched Mountain Ski Area is available until October 11th. A weekday season pass is $149. An anytime season pass is $189. This is available through the Crotched Mountain Ski Club. Membership is $5 for the 2004 - 2005 season bringing the total anytime season pass cost to $194, still a great price for night skiers and sliders. Their website is www.crotchedmountainSkiClub.com for application forms.

Skier71787

Website
www.timberlaneskiteam.org
That is a really good deal to Crotched. My team had a race there last year, unfortunatly i wasnt able to make it, but i heard it was really fun. For a fundraiser, my team sells Wildcat season passes for $150!, which is a pretty good deal. Too bad its so far away.... Wildcat is easily my favorite mountain...no lines, fast quad, no snowboarders, just fun!

thetrailboss

Staff member
I see that Crotched is having an Open House this coming weekend with Helicopter rides and all of that junk. Anybody know anything else about it?