• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Extremely warm March weather to come?

skiberg

I have been reading as many weather reports as possible and a few seem to suggest we are going to see a VERY warm period in a week or so. Anyone else hear or read this? This could be a death sentence for few areas.

Tooth

I have been reading as many weather reports as possible and a few seem to suggest we are going to see a VERY warm period in a week or so. Anyone else hear or read this? This could be a death sentence for few areas.

Where are you hearing this? I believe it this year. So sad its not even funny.

kingslug

Long range weather reports..are speculation....I've read several different ones recently, and they are all a little different...who knows...

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
At this point we're in voucher depletion mode. Just three Ski Vermont passes left to go between my girlfriend and I.
Don't remind me. I over bought vouchers last year and decided to buy less this year. I think I have the right amount for a normal snow year. But I normally have two dozen or more days by now in a normal year. Guess I have to cut back even more and assume the worst going forward!