• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How did you find AlpineZone?

Glenn

A couple of years ago someone referenced AlpineZone on Snowjournal, checked it out and liked it!

x2...sorta. Someone linked a post from here on SnowJournal a month or so ago. I started looking around and joined.

mondeo

Found BMM's site while searching for advice on good boots for moguls, at which point I found the information about the Sundown bump comp, complete with link here.

Finally joined after the Sundown bump comp.

Phillycore

PASR got really slow when Ski (ski9), Moe Gouel left and GSS starting posting over here more so I kind of just followed them on over....

Greg

Staff member
Greg would often go to www.paskiandride.com and would plug alpinezone..so I decided to join...now AlpineZone is better than ever with me posting..

I think via a link on Epic maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I lurked for a bit then finally signed up. Now my #1 ski site!

A couple of years ago someone referenced AlpineZone on Snowjournal, checked it out and liked it!

This guy named "Greg" came into an RSN room I was on and plugged the site.

:wink:

My goal of Northeast ski forum dominance appears successful. :lol:

Signed,

The Shill

Dr Skimeister

I was Googling for some pre-season work-out tips a few years ago and hit a link to an article on AZ. Snooped around and found the forums.

My goal of Northeast ski forum dominance appears successful. :lol:

Signed,

The Shill

More appropriate might be "The Wizard of AZ" :)

cbcbd

...I really don't know... I think it was more because of the hiking section but now I "use" it (that's right, I use you all) for skiing purposes.