• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How is Hunter doing?

keyser soze

Thinking of heading up Sunday and I haven't seen any trip reports lately. Anybody have any feedback>

keyser soze

I was there today and yes it was excellent. Conditions were firm (but not icy) before lunch and then the sun finally broke through and softened things up. I got the Ski Tracks app and it says I skied 27 runs, > 31 miles, and > 30,000 ft of vertical. Pretty cool app/ It also says the max slope was 45 degrees which sounds steeper than I would expect for hunter. Does anybody know how accurate those apps are?

dmc

i was out all afternoon... It was great.. Snow was silky and corned in spots..
Clairs was GREAT -highspeed all the way.. LowerK was soft too...

JimmyP

Last Thursday Hunter was fantastic , as good conditions as I've ever seen, don't know how they are holding up but barring R should be good right thru Easter

legalskier

Thinking of heading up Sunday and I haven't seen any trip reports lately. Anybody have any feedback>

Check out my TR from Wednesday with pics- trails are in great shape, setting up for some enjoyable spring skiing.
:beer:

dmc

dusted snow last night... onward with night time snow preservation..