• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indoor activities

RichardWatts

Hi guys, in case we extroverts cannot go out, what indoor activities do you usually do instead? I’d like to find something new to do.

Rob Forster

Hi guys, in case we extroverts cannot go out, what indoor activities do you usually do instead? I’d like to find something new to do.
Hi there :)
the range is pretty huge but we prefer either reading books or playing games. Nothing special! Taking up some new hobby would be a perfect option I guess.

Last edited:

Mt_Wawasee

-Have family member buy a new (large) house, lots of indoor projects

-indoor Gun Range (if you can find ammo)

-split wood, even if raining, that will help to keep you cool

Gracen

A game on the PS4 will always be a great choice for entertainment at home alone or with friends. Often my brother and I buy a few beers, turn on Fifa, and our evening is fun and fulfilling. I always win a match because John doesn't have the characters I buy at cdkeysforgames.com. I prefer to buy rare characters, for example, such as Messi. It's expensive but well worth it, and fans will understand me. Are there any other fans of this game here? Write me your nicknames

Last edited:

tonnyhigh

I like to play different video games with friends. Apex Legends is one of my favorite games. I enjoy the variety of playstyles and abilities, and the way that different roles can work together within a team. Plus I found boosting service at https://overboost.pro/apex-legends/arena-rank-boosting where pro players can play instead of me with guaranteed results. I can improve my rank faster. That's so cool.

Last edited: