• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

LoafSkier19

It's too bad the old lodge burnt down at Mt Abram. I recall it being pretty decent for a mountain it's size. I don't see them ever having the cash for another classic, stick built lodge, but maybe some day they can replace what they have with something like Crotched at least. Crotched lodge is ugly, but highly functional.

As for the skiing itself, it's probably tied with Big Rock for me for my favorite %1000 vertical mountain in the East. Great pitch , excellent character to some of their trails and minimal run out. On a Saturday powder day I'd much prefer stopping at Abram vs going up the road to Sunday River.
It was a nice lodge for the size of the mountain for sure. This video from the fire is about the only good shots of it. Crazy that was 13 years ago almost to the day since it burned down.

I agree with your assessment of Abram (and Big Rock). All the terrain and woods skiers right of the Wayback chair is a blast on a powder day.

AdironRider

I like someone who lives up to their word. You have been one to say in the mega pass threads that there are indeed other options available and not everyone needs to be at those resorts. I went to school in the Upper Valley and so I know these small mountains are chock full of fun and good skiing. Logged a lot of time on both Whaleback and Dartmouth and when the snow is good they are just as exciting as the bigger hills. I do keep a mega pass by choice but am thinking about getting the indy add on to my Granby Pass as it seems pretty reasonable and look forward to enjoying some of the little guys as well.

Thanks. I tell people all the time that after living in Jackson for 15 years I've had three of my best seasons since moving back. The terrain variety and access from the Upper Valley is really spectacular. You can make the jump from the mega resorts and not look back.

2planks2coasts

They added Innsbruke in that same announcement. Apparently there are 12 areas there, I assume you only get 2 tickets though.
On the Indy FB page. The official indy account says: "apologies, this was a clerical error and Innsbruck ski areas are not included... stay tuned for more to come."

That might be the most oddly specific "clerical error"to ever appear in a multi-mountain pass announcement.

Last edited:

Dickc

On the Pats Peak Facebook page today:

For a limited time between July 3-4 only, our passholders are invited to purchase the Indy AddOn Pass at a 25% discount. Supercharge your Pats Peak Season Pass with 2 free days each at 200+ resorts.
❄️
Get yours today:
https://estore.indyskipass.com/.../2425-addon-pass-sale

This will link will allow you to purchase the Add-On Pass without needing a waitlist code. As a reminder, proof of a partner season pass is not needed at the Indy Add-On time of purchase. The purchaser just needs to upload proof of purchase before their first redemption of the season.

urungus

On the Pats Peak Facebook page today:

For a limited time between July 3-4 only, our passholders are invited to purchase the Indy AddOn Pass at a 25% discount. Supercharge your Pats Peak Season Pass with 2 free days each at 200+ resorts.
❄️
Get yours today:
https://estore.indyskipass.com/.../2425-addon-pass-sale

This will link will allow you to purchase the Add-On Pass without needing a waitlist code. As a reminder, proof of a partner season pass is not needed at the Indy Add-On time of purchase. The purchaser just needs to upload proof of purchase before their first redemption of the season.
To be clear, I believe that 25% discount is the standard add-on pass discount for people with season pass to an Indy resort, and not an additional discount on top of that.

jaytrem

On the Indy FB page. The official indy account says: "apologies, this was a clerical error and Innsbruck ski areas are not included... stay tuned for more to come."

That might be the most oddly specific "clerical error"to ever appear in a multi-mountain pass announcement.
Yeah, gotta think they're must be in negotiations. Hopefully close to a deal.

Killingtime

Don’t forget Black (if it opens!)
Hit Black NH last year. Conditions kind of sucked and only one lift and a tow rope running. Still had a super fun day! Showed up at Loon the next day with the Black Mtn lift tickets still on our jackets and tons of people started asking about it. Most people thought it had closed. There is a lot of fondness for the place out there.

Dickc

Passes On Sale - Only A Few Remain
Indy Pass is back on sale, but most of the inventory has already been sold this week to the people on our waitlist. There is an extremely limited amount of passes left, so once they are gone, the pass sale will end. If you or anyone you know is planning on going Indy, make sure you act fast!

Need flexible payments? Our payment plan is super easy to enroll into and you can get it for 0% and no credit check or outside bank. Just opt in during checkout to split your purchase up into multiple payments!

For the first time since spring, the 24/25 Indy Pass is back on sale to the public. After announcing 10 newly added ski areas for the upcoming season, our resort capacity has expanded allowing for a very limited sale. Secure your pass today, as this sale won't last long.

New Resorts to include:
• Amihari Ski Resort, Japan
• Camden Snow Bowl, ME
• Cape Smokey, NS
• Hatley Pointe, NC
• Maiko Snow Resort, Japan
• Middlebury Snowbowl, VT
• Mt. Abram, ME
• Nayoro Piyashiri Ski Resort, Japan
• Palcall Tsumagoi Resort, Japan
• Ragged Mountain, NH
We all have a role to play in keeping skiing independent. Thank you for your support, and thank you for skiing Indy.

Copyright © 2024 Indy Pass, All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe

machski

Yup, wife and I jumped back on. I would have if just Ragged added but when Abram came back on, no brainer. Love Abram, when the natural is good they have some great glades both on and off map. And of course BMOM, great added pass. Had they dropped these ads, I might not have done Epic NE Mid Value again.

Quietman

Love Abram, when the natural is good they have some great glades both on and off map.
I also love Abram, and we have a place two miles away. But with $39 tickets on weekends(up from $35 last season), Abram is one of the few places that I don't have a problem paying the ticket window rate. And they usually offer a 4-pack at some point. My only problem is that I can't get up there as often as I'd like.