• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

AdironRider

Looking forward to checking out Midd this year.

They could be like Cannon and not allow it on weekends during prime time.

If there is one complaint about Indy, its that the blackout dates are all over the place, and Cannon is exhibit A for that (on top of their online reservation system sucks).

Makes the upgrade to the plus a no-brainer for me, but I have a couple buds who gripe about this.

Killingtime

If there is one complaint about Indy, its that the blackout dates are all over the place, and Cannon is exhibit A for that (on top of their online reservation system sucks).

Makes the upgrade to the plus a no-brainer for me, but I have a couple buds who gripe about this.
Hahaha yeah I have to agree on that. Between that and my Ikon Base pass it takes a little extra planning around the blackouts. I tend not to ski the large places during blackouts anyway. I just can't do long lift lines anymore which sucks being a mostly weekend skier. Cannon on a mostly empty Monday this year was pretty amazing though.

2planks2coasts

Blackout dates are the only way you get the big desirable resorts on the pass.