• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Kzone dying?

sLoPeS

t_20083.jpg

A++ that lamp puts all other lamps to shame. well done sir, where can i pick one up?

Post your YouTube vid about your trip there and see how it goes over. That could make you a star there and you might pick up some more groupies.

That's a good idea..at the very least I'll get 8 more views..lol..anyway afterwork I'm signing up for KZONE and doing some postwhoring..I

Not OT, there are skis in the vid and it was going to and at Killington.

GSS, you save KZone, they may make you a moderator!

Well I'm hoping Greg gives me a spot as moderator on here...but I think I have a better chance of monkies flying out of my ass..

sLoPeS

If by gnar ( that's a way cool non-word) you mean flat trails to nowhere, over priced, and crowded then they know where that is - excellent have at it.

flat trails? haha, thats a good one
over priced? eh, a little. atleast i didnt have to shell out 65 bones 2 weeks ago
crowded? use to be, i cant remember waiting in a line last season

where do u shred the gnar?

icedtea

Actually they are quite funny and they add to the overall comedy. Although I am glad they ski there. We need to direct more of them to Kmart.

send them our way. more money for the mtn means more improvements.

does not matter to most of us that know the mountain and know how to stay away from the crowds.

icedtea

If by gnar ( that's a way cool non-word) you mean flat trails to nowhere, over priced, and crowded then they know where that is - excellent have at it.

you are talking about okemo here?

haha keep on believing that. we do not need more doouuussshhheees trying to find our stashes.