• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Kzone dying?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
This board needs more of them. Im getting kinda sick of the same old stuff here.

What are the narrowest and steepest trails in the east? Come on, thats a lame thread. Get opinionated, call it like you see it, be original. I just dont want to hear the same line over and over again anymore.

I can feel that Metro-NY Luv just emanating through the post :smash:
No need to remind me why I left....

icedtea

ahhhh shit. a joan appearance.

probably... will know better tonight! dude the 11/11 show looked sick. mr charlie and the eleven!! plus tom thumb!

JerseyJoey

ahhhh shit. a joan appearance.

probably... will know better tonight! dude the 11/11 show looked sick. mr charlie and the eleven!! plus tom thumb!

Yeah man, it was hot. Gimme a holla if you 2 are gonna make the weekend shows.

We'll party it up yo, Joisey style.

MrsG

Why all the hate . . . we're all mostly from the Northeast and have the same passion - skiing/riding!!! I've been lurking since the beginning - had a problem joining and when I finally got it to work, well frankly, there was not much action and I would forget to check . . . now the board seems to have grown quite a bit with some clever posters and very entertaining threads . . . so, I thought I'd finally jump in:)

Nothing you can do about the Killington haters . . . or, moreso, the KZone haters . . .

Bring on the snow . . .

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Why all the hate . . . we're all mostly from the Northeast and have the same passion - skiing/riding!!! I've been lurking since the beginning - had a problem joining and when I finally got it to work, well frankly, there was not much action and I would forget to check . . . now the board seems to have grown quite a bit with some clever posters and very entertaining threads . . . so, I thought I'd finally jump in:)

Nothing you can do about the Killington haters . . . or, moreso, the KZone haters . . .

Bring on the snow . . .

MrsG in da house :daffy:

icedtea

I
love-heart.jpg

MrsG!

JerseyJoey

Bring on the snow . . .

Werd up pretty lady? You be laying down the turns next Thurs yo? Gonna rip it mad steezy with Mr G?