• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Iskiny belleayre

mriceyman

Goin to bell for the first time tomorrow to snatch up a $12 lift.. Cant beat it.. Wish that dam rain didnt happen last week. Hopefully its not too bulletproof

ScottySkis

It cool hill. If you have a good car park in upper parking lot. Cubbies in lodge no need for locker. Food not to good high price. Fun skiing and get away from crowds all the way to the right of the hill. Double diamond trails usually have moguls. I wish I knew more about the hill but only been there twice . Once you get off the thruway 87 Kingston edit get some cheap breakfast st Hobo deli on Route 28 going West it be about couple miles after Kingston and have fun kind like Mountain Snow crusing trails.

mriceyman

Thanks Scotty... I wonder why it's showing the super chief quad not running tmrw.. Seems like a main lift..Cheeping out on cheapo day??