• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak Thread

therobertcollins

Figured That I might as well start one, seeing how no one has and I figured that Jay is a place deserving of its own thread.

Cheers

therobertcollins

well yes, but they are all very political, dealing with the whole EB-5 deal, and I figured this could be more of an "overall" thread

Last edited:

Savemeasammy

How about a meaningful contribution to this thread. Jay is blowing snow.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1415399331.052362.jpg

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

thetrailboss

Staff member
Speaking of Jay, Bill Stenger and Steve Wright have been awful quiet as of late. Very uncharacteristic for them.

mulva

I'll be at Jay for the first time; 4 days to start the new year! Keep posting those sweet pics!

Also, BG, I'll probably hit Jack Frost a week before that to get a little warmup hahahaha!!!! It's actually a fun little place after a good snowstorm if you're local and can't make it out too far. But this is Jay Peaks thread so I digress.....

Cannonball

I haven't spent as much time at Jay lately as I used to. Jay used to be the go-to place. Cheap lodging (or sleep in the car), Canadian PAR tickets, long ski days that exceeded the long drives, random side trips for turns. I happened to be looking through some old pics tonight, because it is the 8 years anniversary of the passing of my old ski-dog. Monty (after Freemont Pass) was a Colorado dog who made New England his real home. Here he is with my wife walking Jay's back roads after finding some turns on an old farm site......

attachment.php

Attachments

• MontyJay.jpg
    MontyJay.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 257

dlague

I haven't spent as much time at Jay lately as I used to. Jay used to be the go-to place. Cheap lodging (or sleep in the car), Canadian PAR tickets, long ski days that exceeded the long drives, random side trips for turns. I happened to be looking through some old pics tonight, because it is the 8 years anniversary of the passing of my old ski-dog. Monty (after Freemont Pass) was a Colorado dog who made New England his real home. Here he is with my wife walking Jay's back roads after finding some turns on an old farm site......

attachment.php

Would he run with you down the trail? I have seen several videos of people with dogs that do that when skinning up and the run with down.

VTKilarney

Can pass holders book a room only? It doesn't seem like they can. The best I can do is a splash and stay package?