• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killllington πŸŽΏπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŽΏπŸŽΏπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŽΏπŸ˜€

BodeMiller1

This is huge for the State of Vermont. I'm going out on a limb here; butt I'm guessing the profits will stay in Vermont. The people working there will be paid more and the mountain will be blessed with great snow for 50 years. Much like in the book The House of Seven Gables when the old battle Axe dies.

BodeMiller1

Microsoft AI:

Copilot

Sent by Copilot:​

Killington and Pico Ski Areas, the largest mountain resort in New England, were recently sold by Powdr Corp. to a group of local passholders12. While the exact sale price hasn’t been disclosed, Powdr Corp. originally purchased Killington and Pico for $83.5 million in 20073.
This sale is seen as a commitment to keeping the resorts in the hands of those who know and love them, with plans for increased capital investment while preserving their unique character and community4.
Are you a fan of skiing or snowboarding? πŸ‚β›·οΈ

From Microsoft Start Partners​

Okay, 20073 is not a real date. (Inflation and improvements) - (flooding / 2024 -2025 winter weather prediction).

The new owners paid $111,000,000

So, in the real world the price was between $95,000,000 and $134,000,000. No way it went for less; if it did the two guys got a great deal. If it was over; the two guys are going to have an awesome time...

edit: Congratulations Phill Gross and Michael Ferri and others.

Thank You

BodeMiller1

When I was at the Boston Co. We had $95ish, but I couldn't see the whole company. Harvard, State of California pension. I think Mellon Bank sold them off. At this point, please rebuild the top of Devil's Fiddle chair and run a chair. Also, less signs I know I'm at Killington. Most of the time. Meow