• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Let's Go Red Sox!!

drjeff

What I do have to say is F the west coast. 8pm start times make for not so pleasant mornings on work days.

+1!!! Especially after last nights late finish, tonight's probably will be close to that too, and then tommorrow I'm not getting home from the Patriots/Broncos game much before 1:15/1:30. I'm sensing some SERIOUS amounts of caffiene will be consumed by me Tuesday AM!

Tie game :( start of the 5th. Let's get a few hits off Garza here quick!

Sky

drjeff;330288I'm sensing some SERIOUS amounts of caffiene will be consumed by me Tuesday AM![/QUOTE said:
HEH! Any of your patients read this thread?...Especially the ones with Tues AM Appts!!

Yep, nail biter.

Sky

*no bad intended*

Just struck me funny.

One game at a time though eh? Garza is well over 100 pitches....hoping they leave him in and the sox make him pay.

FRITOLAYGUY

Well this isnt looking so good, the only good news is garza will be out of the game i assume for the 8th and 9th. Tek has just become an auto out, he calls a great game but im not sure if its worth the lack of offense at the plate anymore.. The sox are down and theres only 6 outs left we got em right where we want em right? anyone? lol

Swamp Dog

Well this isnt looking so good, the only good news is garza will be out of the game i assume for the 8th and 9th. Tek has just become an auto out, he calls a great game but im not sure if its worth the lack of offense at the plate anymore.. The sox are down and theres only 6 outs left we got em right where we want em right? anyone? lol

I'm sorry, but it's time to sit Tek AND Ortiz.

yes, I'm a card carrying commie.

deadheadskier

Staff member
While I agree Tek and Ortiz have been disappointing, it was Ortiz with the three run shot in game five to start the rally and tek with the go ahead dinger last night....