• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic

MadMadWorld

I don't for see much of a problem with the line on Sunday with the racers. Should be manageable but certainly understand those choosing Thursday if its one day or the other.

Are you planning on taking any runs or will you only be spectating in showoff? Would be good to out a face with a handle. Even better if there are turns involved.

As long as the racers stay out of the trees I will be happy.

jrmagic

I will be making some turns for sure in between the 4 runs of dual GS I will be watching my daughter race (Dad duties do have to take some precedent after all ;) )

I've got a blue coat with white stripes down the sleeves, black pants and a black helmet, and the fact that in my boots, clicked into my bindings turns my usual 6'3" height into more like 6'8" from snow surface to the top of my helmet, I kind of "stand out above the crowd" to say the least :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

Lol yeah you shouldn't be too hard to spot. I will look for you. I will be in a yellow tnf shell with blue pants black helmet and blue/purple skis moment skis. They have square tips should be easy to spot not to mention I'm not exactly a small guy. I probably look like a big yellow bus charging down the hill lol. Hope to catch up with you.

C-Rex

Ok, I think that settles it. I'm going to Magic. MMW, if you go, hit me up. We'll slay some glades.

dlague

The vacation schedules are basically divided up into north and south. It is one of the reasons we moved out of the kearsage district.

And the black out dates line up with the week MA and Some NH schools are out. The week of 2/15/14 – 2/23/14 where the school districts my kids are in - their vacation week is 2/24/14 -3/2/14 - all the deals are usable! Gotta love it.

C-Rex

Great day out there! I got home and went to Sundown for a night session. Something is wrong with me...

bdfreetuna

Great day out there! I got home and went to Sundown for a night session. Something is wrong with me...

You're insane bro.

I jokingly thought hey maybe I'll do Berkshire East $10 night skiing after Magic today.

But obviously no way.. Magic beat me up, my muscles are aching!