• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mountains offering lift ticket discount for season pass holder of other mountain?

abc

I just stumbled onto Sugarbush to find they offer a decent discount for season pass holder from ANY mountains: $50 lift ticket non-holiday mid-week.

While it doesn't appear to be super great deal at first, these are no-commitment, any day, walk-up price! No need to purchase in advance, no coupon, no fuss, just show your season pass. I think that's a pretty decent deal.

I do have a season pass, and some free time. So I'd be interested in finding out other mountains that has similar offers. Might even consider doing a northeast road trip just to sample a few...

4aprice

Oh man, gotta keep my eye on this thread, 2 good deals already, hope more show up. Used to get a freebie at Jay with my CBK pass but that perk was dropped. Camelback has their own "Alien Invasion" program for other mountains pass holders but I'm not sure of the details.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

spiderpig

Magic: $10 off weekend/holiday, $5 off weekdays.

Camelback is offering their Camel Card free in March to other passholders, and that gives you first ticket free.

On my Okemo pass, they have several reciprocal agreements with other mountains for $15 off weekend/holiday, 50% off weekdays. I don't see this link on the 2014-15 pass page at the moment, however. http://okemo.com/activities/snowsports/ticketing/seasonpasses/privilegesatotherresorts.asp

What deals does Okemo usually have with Sunapee? Also, I had no idea they owned Crested Butte!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMadWorld

Not sure if it's still true but I used to be able to show my MRG pass at Jay and get a lift ticket for $38. What I thought was really great was they gave me a discount on a Saturday even though I only had a midweek pass at MRG.

xlr8r

The Wawa pass benefits are awesome. The bronze pass almost pays for itself with the benefits to other areas, even for just weekend use when the mountains of distinction doesn't apply.

I have used my Wawa Bronze pass in the past few years for

-Free Express Card to Killington and Pico which gives 50% off Weekdays, 25% off Weekends. It also gives you direct to lift access as it is a charge card.
-50% off Burke tickets even on a weekend
-50% off Okemo, Sunapee, and Jiminy tickets midweek
-$10 off Loon tickets even on a weekend

There are plenty other Wawa discounts that I haven't used.

spiderpig

What deals does Okemo usually have with Sunapee? Also, I had no idea they owned Crested Butte!

Okemo and Sunapee passes are pretty much one in the same, though there was one pass that was unrestricted at Sunapee this season that was blacked out for holiday periods at Okemo.

I heard the Muellers wanted to get out of Crested Butte. It wasn't their first choice, anyway (Steamboat).