• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nastar

darent

what is the cost of running a nastar coarse ?, I have only run one at steamboat a couple of times and it was a dollar a run. I was at mt snow this weekend and I was told it was $5.00 a run, is this the going rate now

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
what is the cost of running a nastar coarse ?, I have only run one at steamboat a couple of times and it was a dollar a run. I was at mt snow this weekend and I was told it was $5.00 a run, is this the going rate now

It varies from resort to resort. I paid $15 for ten runs at Loon last week. If memory serves me right, it's $5 for one run or $7 for two runs.

skibum9995

Last year Sunapee was charging $5 for two runs and $10 for unlimited runs. I seem to remember this as common pricing at a bunch of different places as well. Not sure about this year though,

At Blue it's 5 dollars for two runs and 15 dollars for unlimited which gets you 8-12 runs in two hours based on lines..

drjeff

Mount Snow is $5 for your 1st run and $10 for unlimited that day.

P.S. you usually need to watch for a big 'ol "cranker turn" gate set down the bottom of both courses at Mount Snow usually where the courses cross under the Summit Local lift. It's got me many a time ;)