• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Age Thread

Warp you're lucky...most 65 year olds aren't retired..remember if you ever want to go back to work..you can always be a Wal-Mart greeter..lol

Warp Daddy

Don't worry Warp Daddy...it will come to you when the time is right!

I've got kids older than some of these guys as well....don't give a second thought.

Hope the vaca was good.

THANKS BIG MAN !! the vacation was super

I was just havin' fun with this topic .

I'm just fine with who and what i am .Frankly age to me is but a number and in the words of the guru " it don't mean SHEEEIT" "tude is everything

deadheadskier

Staff member
My parents retired long before that. Dad at 54, and mom at 55. They were teachers.

lucky....got out at a good time much like Wall Street worker who retired four months ago :lol: Without another source of income, I'd say it's a safe bet that a none college teacher retiring before 65 is a thing of the past.

Hawkshot99

lucky....got out at a good time much like Wall Street worker who retired four months ago :lol: Without another source of income, I'd say it's a safe bet that a none college teacher retiring before 65 is a thing of the past.

Both elementary teachers. My mom would have happily kept teaching for a few more years, but could not turn down the retirement bonus. Her district wants to get rid of the high salary teachers for younger ones, so they made some nice offers.

cbcbd

I look 24, have a demeanor of 40, nonchalance of 50, could easily be a 70ish hermit, the Chinese would say I am 31, Pope Gregory would say I'm 30.