• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

FemaleSkiBum

Happy Winter, Everyone!!

After a fantastically wonderful weekend skiing at The Passholders Appreciation Aweekend at Killington,
I decided to jump in to the season full bore and sign up :)
I pretty much live skiing, keep a blog and manage a backcouny shop in K-Town.
Hope to have some great conversations with everyone here :)

May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You
Tales of a Female Ski Bum

bvibert

Staff member

Happy Winter, Everyone!!

After a fantastically wonderful weekend skiing at The Passholders Appreciation Aweekend at Killington,

Welcome to the forums!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Happy Winter, Everyone!!

glad to have you here. Very cool blog!

Downhill Threads

Website
www.downhillthreads.com
What up AZers? I've been posting here and there on the SKI forum but never officially said hello. So, hello. I'm Tom Moyer from Rochester, NY. #1 passion in life is downhill skiing. There is nothing that compares to gliding down the mountain, just you and nature, through soft, fresh powder. I missed my chance in life to be a ski bum (now married w/ kids) but I go as much as I can.

I'm also an illustrator and designer, and recently combined my interests to start a new clothing line for skiers. I was tired of all the big ski brands just throwing their logo on tshirts, so I created my own that focus on the sport itself. Check it out if you'd like: www.downhillthreads.com.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the AZ community. Great people on this site (especially compared to some other forums I've stumbled upon). And because of that, direct message or email me if you'd like a coupon code. (not doing that on any other forums right now). Otherwise... see you on the forums, and hopefully the slopes!

glorth2

Hi all. Mark here. 43 year old father of 2 great boys, 14 and 11. Their mother is my first wife and, unfortunately, it looks like I'm about to end marriage number 2. I feel like I've been in these forums before but it might've been a long time ago. Anyway, I've been looking for a place like this. I'm an avid alpine skier and mountain biker. I got into road cycling about 3 years ago and I love that in its own way but not like mountain biking. I'm living in Pennsauken, NJ (Philly burb) right now but I've always been addicted to the mountains and I'm dying to find a way to live in or near some real mountains. Anyway, hoping to find and talk to some like minded peeps around here. :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey Glorth, welcome to the boards! Glad to have you, we have quite a few PA peeps onboard.

Downhill Threads; I know I've said Hi in other areas of the forum but here's an official introduction thread welcome as well.

Keep your eyes peeled here for some upcoming giveaways and discount announcements in the coming weeks (hint, hint)!

Mags

Hi,
I am an avid skier who lives in central MA. I organize a number of meetup events devoted to skiing. I am a member of the Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club - located in the Mount Washington Valley and ski at Wildcat every weekend possible. I have season passes at Wildcat / Attitash and a bronze Wachusett Pass. I organize the ski club for my son's school at Wachusett on Monday nights and enjoy racing at Wachusett on Wednesday nights.

This looks like a great forum.

Regards,
Mags

wa-loaf

Hi,
I am an avid skier who lives in central MA. I organize a number of meetup events devoted to skiing. I am a member of the Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club - located in the Mount Washington Valley and ski at Wildcat every weekend possible. I have season passes at Wildcat / Attitash and a bronze Wachusett Pass. I organize the ski club for my son's school at Wachusett on Monday nights and enjoy racing at Wachusett on Wednesday nights.

This looks like a great forum.

Regards,
Mags

I think I know who you are. Are you part of BPSP?

Mags

Ha - Thanks for the welcomes - and Wa-Loaf - I am part of BPSP. Plan to ski with my 14year old at Stowe with them in Jan. I hope this Frankenstorm turns into a Major dump snow storm.

Last edited: