• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

mitsikitty

Hey! Maria here! From AU but want to get to know the American slopes and ski areas better!
I a graphic designer, have my own little female based snow clothing line, too.

I'm a snowboarder turned skier, and would LOOOOVE to get to the US once we are allowed to travel again.
I've only visited Canadian slopes so far....

Favourite types of runs are, of course, in the trees!

GreenLine

Newish skier stopping by to say hello from Boston. I've skied probably 5-10 times in the past throughout NH and Maine but took the plunge this year to really dive into the sport. Picked up Indy Pass and some gear throughout the offseason, and hope to get out a number of days across New England this year.

Appreciate the insights and resort discussions/trip reports posted on here.

Ethanbt

Hello, I am new here, skiing is one thing I love during winter time. Used to go to Snowshoe, WV. But after I flipped my car up side down awhile back, I have been driving to Seven springs, Wips last two seasons. Looking for tips and experience from member here. Thanks!

oldfartrider

Hello from NH. I ride mostly NH, Vermont and Maine last couple of years but occasionally get out west and once visited the French Alps. I'm hoping to beat last years total of 50 days on the slopes.

nh2maboarder

Hey all, enjoying browsing here so figured I'd make an account. Grew up in southern NH snowboarding mostly in the whites, now live in Boston and getting my wife into skiing. Looking for input on how to get the most out of my dollar on day trips from boston/longer trips all over new england.

ColdRain&Snow

Long time skier back on the boards after a break for a few years. While doing a little new equipment research found this forum and hope to learn from experts.

tariqkhudair

Hi, I am tariq khudair and I am a travel blogger who love to travel different countries. I traveled many cities in usa, europe, middle east and asia. I enjoy to see different cultures, people and their food. I always look for adventure and also played many regional and traditional sports as well.

brandt_cant_watch

Long time lurker.
31 Somerville
Started skiing when I was still pooping my pants. Now I spend my days snowboarding/splitboarding and the occasional ski.
You will usually find me at Sugarbush, Sugarloaf, Saddleback, Sunday River, K-Town on a weekday.

yiy

Hi, new member from NJ. First year skier here. I took it because kid took a lesson and loved it....and I don't want to fall too far behind:)

Iwasronin

I've been skiing since I could barely walk and have just gotten back into skiing, this season, after few years of barely going, and have caught the bug pretty hard again. I just got season passes for Cannon and a new kit. I can't wait to properly explore Cannon's side/backcountry every weekend next year!