• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

lou12572

hi
been checking out the forums for 1 year plus now
made a few posts earlier. got a lot of good info regarding
lift passes from billski this year (thanks much bill). just wanted to
say hi
lou

Mpdsnowman

Wow..all these years on the internet and I never picked up on this site. I am impressed with the volume that is existent on here. I would insert a couple of thumbs up but I am so new to this site I still have to find it:smile:

Anyway, my name is Carmen, east coast boy. Started skiing at age 7. Did that consistently for about 20 years, took a break, came back as a snowboarder a good ten years ago.

Been to some nice bc places like Berthouds pass, CO, Powder Mt, Utah, I love jay peak. My home mountain is labrador, a tiny little place in cny...

So with that Im just going to kindly slide in and see if I can contribute. I did figure out the youtube code so here is some of what I like to do...

Cheese

[/QUOTE]

Welcome!

Ummm .. powder, you're doing it wrong! Each time in the video where you come to a fork and there's un-tracked right and tracked left, try going RIGHT!

Just bustin' your bawls before someone else does.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wow..all these years on the internet and I never picked up on this site. I am impressed with the volume that is existent on here. I would insert a couple of thumbs up but I am so new to this site I still have to find it:smile:

Anyway, my name is Carmen, east coast boy. Started skiing at age 7. Did that consistently for about 20 years, took a break, came back as a snowboarder a good ten years ago.

Been to some nice bc places like Berthouds pass, CO, Powder Mt, Utah, I love jay peak. My home mountain is labrador, a tiny little place in cny...

So with that Im just going to kindly slide in and see if I can contribute. I did figure out the youtube code so here is some of what I like to do...

Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you along!

Mpdsnowman

=Cheese;706455]

Welcome!

Ummm .. powder, you're doing it wrong! Each time in the video where you come to a fork and there's un-tracked right and tracked left, try going RIGHT!

Just bustin' your bawls before someone else does.

lol your right theres alot of powder to the right...problem is if you go too far to the right you would end up back on a groomer....lol

powhunter

Nice avatar!

Steveo

pmb

Hi, I'm jake and i'm 24 years old. From NYC and I snowboard...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey Jake, welcome to the boards! Any last minute trips lined up for this season? We have several NYC-dwellers on the boards here.