• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Permanent Industry Changes in the Post-COVID World

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Looking forward to seeing the mix-and-match COVID19 vaccine data. It looks like my hypothesis from a few months back that taking a combination of different vaccines will result in a better patent estate of morphological viral protection load than taking solely one vaccine, is likely going to come true.

Secondarily, I'd like to shout out a big FU to board troll(s) who criticized me for even daring to (GASP) offer that opinion, as if even typing my thoughts on an obscure rarely trafficked messaging board was deadly irresponsible. ┌∩┐

Last edited:

urungus

Are those sheds, I mean cabanas, that many reports installed last season going to be a permanent fixture on the landscape ? Asking for a friend

6A0B591D-C598-47FC-8203-C6578805839C.jpeg

@NY DirtBag

abc

my hypothesis from a few months back that taking a combination of different vaccines will result in a better patent estate of morphological viral protection load than taking solely one vaccine
"My hypothesis from a few months back" !

The British has been doing mix-n-match trials since early this year! Were you part of that trial design being "your hypothesis"???

Or a giant in a land of dwarfs?

drjeff

I’m really reluctant to give em the credit for being so crafty but it sure does seem that way to me.
The sooner you (and everyone else) understand basically 99.9% of our politicians are all about themselves and not society as a whole (and if one thinks THEIR politician isn't the problem- buy they actually are part of it) the better, then we actually might get some tangible change!!

raisingarizona

The sooner you (and everyone else) understand basically 99.9% of our politicians are all about themselves and not society as a whole (and if one thinks THEIR politician isn't the problem- buy they actually are part of it) the better, then we actually might get some tangible change!!
Me? I don’t do identity politics.

With enough growth, I have hope that someday you become self-aware enough to realize that "flat-earth beliefs" always structurally coincide with whatever you disagree with.
Are you not familiar with Kyrie Irving or did you just feel like taking a shot at Kusty for no reason?

KustyTheKlown

lol. cool.

maybe you will have enough growth to become self aware enough that you're the most smarmy head up his own ass motherfucker on this forum.

The difference is that Benedict often uses facts. Kusty is content with just ad hominems.
Kusty posts that he thinks Kyrie Irving is an idiot because he has believed that the earth isn't a sphere (not hyperbole). He then gets this as a response to that post
With enough growth, I have hope that someday you become self-aware enough to realize that "flat-earth beliefs" always structurally coincide with whatever you disagree with.
and your response to ABC's pot meet kettle is that Benedict often uses fact while Kusty doesn't. OK.

skiur

Kusty posts that he thinks Kyrie Irving is an idiot because he has believed that the earth isn't a sphere (not hyperbole). He then gets this as a response to that post

and your response to ABC's pot meet kettle is that Benedict often uses fact while Kusty doesn't. OK.
Wait a second.....are you guys saying that the earth is not flat????

Status
Not open for further replies.