• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Prayers needed for a fellow skier

Tyrolean_skier

Many of you may not know AndyZee but he is need of prayers as he is battling Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I think Andy is a member of this forum and I am sure he has skied with some of you in the past. Please keep him in your
prayers.

deadheadskier

Staff member
oh gosh

How horrible.

Prayers for Zman. I know he's kept a more down low profile online in the past year and hinted at some health issues, but this is really a shock.

Thanks for letting us know Ty. Zman, you're one stubborn sonofabitch, so don't change that and let cancer push you around. You got this!

Vibes to you and your wife in this fight.

Puck it

Wow. He was not feeling well when I skied with two falls ago. Get better Z!

Last edited:

Terry

Sorry to hear this. Stay positive and you can beat this Andy. Our prayers are with you.

snowmonster

I am saddened to hear about this. I had the pleasure of skiing with Andyzee and meeting his wife. Though I have lost contact with him over the years, I wish him the best in this fight. Prayers and positive vibes to him from halfway across the world.

gladerider

Best wishes Andyzee. We've never met but l've enjoyed your witty posts here for many years.
Never give up. Keep fighting and come out a winner.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Wow, that is never news you want to hear. I did ski once with Andy a Burke several years ago. I had noticed he had been suspiciously quite lately. Keep up the fight and kick that cancer.

JimG.

Staff member
I've skiied with Andy several times at a few mountains. He has been absent lately and hearing this news is tough. I lost a childhood friend to this disease 3 years ago.

Our prayers are with you Andy.