• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - 2/22/08 (Afternoon and Night)

Grassi21

I'm a little saddened that no one made the connection between swordfest 2008 and Freddie Mercury....

Oh I made the connection but chose to ignore it. I'm a huge Queen fan. I won a drawing contest at age 6. He signed my crappy drawing and they sent it back to me framed. I was also struggling to think about what recent movie that song as in. It hit me the other day, Shaun of the Dead. Tune has been in my head since...

MRGisevil

Oh I made the connection but chose to ignore it. I'm a huge Queen fan. I won a drawing contest at age 6. He signed my crappy drawing and they sent it back to me framed. I was also struggling to think about what recent movie that song as in. It hit me the other day, Shaun of the Dead. Tune has been in my head since...

That's +2 for you Grassi. +1 for Queen & +1 for Shaun of the Dead.

MRGisevil

Well, I remembered you told me to look something up, but kinda forgot what it was. So now you reminded me to remember, I will tonight....