• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - 2/22/08 (Afternoon and Night)

Greg

Staff member
There was obviously some bizarre conversations on the chairs that I didn't know about. I was too giddy about the bumps to think or talk about much else...

bvibert

Staff member
There was obviously some bizarre conversations on the chairs that I didn't know about. I was too giddy about the bumps to think or talk about much else...

No kidding, all I remember talking about was fresh snow and bumps. Then again I didn't get a chance to ride with the Evil's...

MRGisevil

No kidding, all I remember talking about was fresh snow and bumps. Then again I didn't get a chance to ride with the Evil's...

Brian, you've ridden lifts with me... it was pretty much the same as usual, just with more hitting..

Greg

Staff member
Swordfest 2008 High Res

I know this TR is a bit dated, but I helped Randi to host the high res version of her video. What a great night that was - best bump session at Sundown bar none. Big file (180 MB!) but worth the wait:

Swordfest 2008 in High Res

MRGisevil

Yes- thank you for your expert tutelage, G-man. I'm pretty zoolander in front of the imac when it comes to ftp :lol: