• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - 3/13/2007 (night)

Greg

Staff member
I was just going to mention that. The lifties were calling him a vampire...

Did you see him? I'm not sure, but I think it might have been a black leather trenchcoat, but I didn't get a close enough look...

:lol:

cbcbd

i got pinched at sugarbush with too many tickets. i hadnt worn my ski jacket since the last time i was at sundown and had my magic ticket still on too. The ticket scanner dude was shaking his head at me. I felt like a tool.
And just as a reference... I had 8 tickets on my jacket before taking the scissors out.

I was just going to mention that. The lifties were calling him a vampire...
Was he wearing makeup?

cbcbd

Did you see him? I'm not sure, but I think it might have been a black leather trenchcoat, but I didn't get a close enough look...

:lol:
I hope he at least treated the leather. It would definitively lose it's shine for this weekend's blood-letting party.

bvibert

Staff member
I did see him and it did look like leather. He was the talk of the mountain, I overheard several people commenting about his attire...

I didn't see his face so I can't say if he was wearing make-up or not..

Grassi21

Greg, did that pole just slip out of your hand? The pole looks so tiny. 44s right?

Greg

Staff member
Greg, did that pole just slip out of your hand? The pole looks so tiny. 44s right?

I guess I'm pole planting too hard. :oops: Gaper moment. I have them cut to about 47".