• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2022-23

Smellytele

Saddleback
The Tri-Color 3-Day Ticket Pack offers 3 flexible, unrestricted days of skiing and riding at Saddleback.

• Adult (19-64) - $199
  • Senior (65-79) - $159
  • Youth (6-18) - $159

4 day $50 more for adult , 40 more for senior/yute

BodeMiller1

I just picked up a pair of new Head Ski Boots, call the MSRP $650, butt they're woman's and fit me perfectly. I have a nice pair of 3 pin cross country skis, butt I'm thinking it'll be worth it to buy new GS skis.

Back on topic, gezzz even Pat's Peak is raising rates. At this point I'll take anything that's fully open and staffed. Weren't sticky notes invented by mistake at 3M?

Yo VT Raps

Gotta point out the Ski Cooper pass for this year. Adults are $429 right now and $529 after October.

Your Cooper Season Pass allows you to ski 3 free days at each of these partner resorts (4 days at Diamond Peak)

Monarch, CO
Loveland, CO
Sunlight, CO
Powderhorn, CO
Eaglecrest, AK
Mt Spokane, WA NEW!
Mt Ashland, OR
Mt Shasta Ski Park, CA NEW!
Snow Valley, CA
Mt Baldy, CA
Diamond Peak, NV* (4 Days)
Lee Canyon, NV
Brundage, ID*
Bogus Basin, ID*
Pebble Creek, ID
Soldier Mountain, ID
Great Divide, MT
Cherry Peak, UT
Eagle Point, UT
Sundance, UT NEW!
Hogadon Basin, WY* NEW!
Pine Creek, WY NEW!
Snow King, WY*
Snowy Range, WY
Sleeping Giant, WY
White Pine, WY NEW!
Angel Fire, NM
Red River, NM
Ski Apache, NM
Terry Peak, SD NEW!
Seven Oaks, IA
Snowstar, IL NEW!
Buck Hill, MN
Giants Ridge, MN NEW!
Spirit Mountain, MN
Mont du Lac, WI
Whitecap Mountains, WI NEW!
Nordic Mountain, WI
Little Switzerland, WI
The Rock Snow Park, WI
Mont Ripley, MI
Big Powderhorn, MI
Pine Mountain, MI
Marquette Mtn, MI NEW!
Caberfae Peaks, MI NEW!
Crystal Mountain, MI
Lost Valley, ME
McIntyre Ski Area, NH
Black Mountain, NH
Whaleback Mountain, NH
Dartmouth Skiway, NH
Greek Peak, NY*
Plattekill, NY*
Yawgoo Valley, RI
Tussey Mountain, PA
Blue Knob, PA NEW!
Bear Creek, PA NEW!
Shawnee Mountain, PA
Mount Pleasant, PA NEW!
Beech Mountain, NC NEW!
Masella, Spain

KustyTheKlown

Saddleback
The Tri-Color 3-Day Ticket Pack offers 3 flexible, unrestricted days of skiing and riding at Saddleback.

• Adult (19-64) - $199
  • Senior (65-79) - $159
  • Youth (6-18) - $159

4 day $50 more for adult , 40 more for senior/yute

thats cool, but i think indy is a much better play. 2 days at saddleback and so much more for a similar price point.

BodeMiller1

Sunday River is on the board. Blowing snow on September, 30th 2022.

From Sunday River email blast:
SNOWMAKING IN SEPTEMBER Yep, you read that right. Early this morning, our snowmakers fired up the guns on Locke Mountain for our annual test. Now that the system is ready, we're keeping a close eye on the forecast and are really looking forward to opening day.

MidnightJester

You can pre-buy Killington Lift tickets by Oct 20 for $89 a day that are good till the end of the ski season. Good on weekends and good on Holidays with no blackout dates :)

Last edited:

Vince

Boston Bruins and Loon have the Skate and Ski deal for $99. Ticket to select Bruins game and a Loon ticket

MidnightJester

SkiVT 4-pass 2022-2023 (sign up for 4pass information is up and running) not 4pass sale yet.

BodeMiller1

I just picked up a pair of new Head Ski Boots, call the MSRP $650, butt they're woman's and fit me perfectly. I have a nice pair of 3 pin cross country skis, butt I'm thinking it'll be worth it to buy new GS skis.

Back on topic, gezzz even Pat's Peak is raising rates. At this point I'll take anything that's fully open and staffed. Weren't sticky notes invented by mistake at 3M?
I will use none of this. I want new Lange boots, the ones with the neoprene liner.

Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

MidnightJester

Something to smile about price wise :)
Ski Vermont 4pass lift tickets go on sale this Nov 1 2022 at 12pm EST(noon). That's approximately $200(last year) for 4 Vermont lift tickets good on (weekday and weekends) with a few holiday blackouts. $50 A day lift ticket compared to almost $200 at some ski mountains on peak days : ) Will be sold out in a Less then a day if not hours.

Last edited:

Smellytele

Something to smile about price wise :)
Ski Vermont 4pass lift tickets go on sale this Nov 1 2022 at 12pm EST(noon). That's approximately $200(last year) for 4 Vermont lift tickets good on (weekday and weekends) with a few holiday blackouts. $50 A day lift ticket compared to almost $200 at some ski mountains on peak days : ) Will be sold out in a Less then a day if not hours.

Thinking of getting one for a day at Stowe, Sugarbush, MRG and Killington