• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2022-23

Smellytele

Introducing the No Boundaries Pass: a multi-mountain pass product that provides up to 9 days of skiing for just $99!

The No Boundaries Pass gives you access to each of our 3 partner mountains for up to 3 days of skiing at EACH mountain. This season, we're happy to be partnering with:

• Mt. Abram in Greenwood, Maine
  • Dartmouth Skiway in Lyme, New Hampshire
  • Whaleback in Enfield, New Hampshire

ThatGuy

Wow thats a great deal, really want to make it to Saddleback but its 5 hours and some change.

ThatGuy

Jay is 3:30 from me and thats about the max I’m doing for a day trip. Id have to spend at least a few days in Rangeley, then the hotel costs would add up. If I’m back on the Indy pass next season I plan on heading there and Cannon for an extended trip.

JimG.

Staff member
Jay is 3:30 from me and thats about the max I’m doing for a day trip. Id have to spend at least a few days in Rangeley, then the hotel costs would add up. If I’m back on the Indy pass next season I plan on heading there and Cannon for an extended trip.
K is 3:30 from me and also my day trip max.

ThatGuy

3:30 is nuts for a day trip. I will do 2:15 to SR or K early/late but 90 mins max during the season.
Get up at 5am and get back at 8pm, worth it if the snows good. Usually I’m at Mount Snow or Magic which are both under an hour.

Skier4life

Smuggs - Kids 17 and under ski free in January

Caveat:
This special offer is available for stays of two nights or more on a Mountain Experience Package between the dates of January 2 - 31, 2022. Only available if you make your Winter Vacation reservation by December 31, 2022. May not be combined with any other offers

Skier4life

I reached out to Burke regarding Indy Allied pricing for Midweek skiing. It looks like they are not going to honor the Indy Allied pricing off the $45 Midweek ticket, but off the regular $89 rate. That means Indy Allied will be $44.50 midweek. Bummer.
Real bummer, was already planning a Jay Peak trip with a stop at Burke on the way back with Indy Pass! Might still be worth it, but hotel kills all that!!

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

3:30 is nuts for a day trip. I will do 2:15 to SR or K early/late but 90 mins max during the season.
Furthest I will day trip is Hunter which is about 2:45 early AM going there and up to 3.5 on the way home.

Closest places to me I can ski on my Indy/Epic passes are Shawnee (90 min) or Jack Frost (110 min) - and Hunter is enough better to be worth the drive if it won't be mobbed.

MidnightJester

If anyone is in need of a Jay peak opening day "Day of the Devoted" ticket for Friday November the 25th let me know : )

MidnightJester

No it is a Validated number that requires no ID
Special Instructions: Please present your Inntopia Itinerary ID Number or valid photo ID at the Stateside Ticket Booth to pick up your lift ticket

Itinerary ID: 39075771
Lift Ticket Pre-Sales Confirmation: 176735000001