• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2022-23

rocojerry

Bolton Valley - Santa Sunday 12/18/22

Dress FROM HEAD TO TOE in a Santa Claus costume and you ski/ride for free today!
Santa-Sunday-2021-MEDIUM-CROPPED.jpg

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

West Mtn in Queensbury NY is offering vouchers to ski free on Jan 28 2-6pm. To get a free voucher stop by Nemer CJDR of Saratoga or Queensbury NY while supplies last.

There will be a Winterfest happening at West that day with a bonfire and food and drink specials.

mgalluzz1

Tenney Mountain just joined the No Boundaries Pass. Now you get up to 12 days across Tenney, Dartmouth Skiway, Whaleback, and Mt. Abram for $109. No blackout dates, but you get the full value of the pass by avoiding peak days.

2planks2coasts

Tenney Mountain just joined the No Boundaries Pass. Now you get up to 12 days across Tenney, Dartmouth Skiway, Whaleback, and Mt. Abram for $109. No blackout dates, but you get the full value of the pass by avoiding peak days.

I like the model that No Boundaries has here. Local resorts. Pricing certainly worthy of this thread and the option to "spend" more for weekends/holidays.

eatskisleep

Black Mountain of NH $30 all day lift tickets on Wednesday (non-holiday) for Hump Day.

Black Mountain of Maine $15 Thursday, $25 Friday, Free Thursday Night and many Wednesday nights. Weekends and Holidays just $55

MidnightJester

All Vermont with the best lift deals

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Yeah even adult season pass is pricey at 675. But I have recommended it to 2 friends each of whom have 2 eligible kids- suggesting they just do this for kids and pay for day tickets themselves when they take the kids as I doubt they will take kids enough that a pass for themselves would be worthwhile. But this is cheaper than getting kids a 1 day ticket so it is a no brainer.

TyWebb

Yeah even adult season pass is pricey at 675. But I have recommended it to 2 friends each of whom have 2 eligible kids- suggesting they just do this for kids and pay for day tickets themselves when they take the kids as I doubt they will take kids enough that a pass for themselves would be worthwhile. But this is cheaper than getting kids a 1 day ticket so it is a no brainer.

My son has an all day midweek pass plus evening (after 4PM) on weekends thru his HS ski club as that's the mt they go 2. I burn his 'missing school for ski days' on New England trips but have gone up there twice midweek when he had 1/2 days and there is some value for me. Adult weekends are insanely expensive and no value IMO. Blue and Elk are the best two by far ie the Poconos. Need Elk to get on Indy

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

My son has an all day midweek pass plus evening (after 4PM) on weekends thru his HS ski club as that's the mt they go 2. I burn his 'missing school for ski days' on New England trips but have gone up there twice midweek when he had 1/2 days and there is some value for me. Adult weekends are insanely expensive and no value IMO. Blue and Elk are the best two by far ie the Poconos. Need Elk to get on Indy

I see Blue/Cbk/Montage as on similar level - pros and cons to each - and Elk as better than any of them. But Elk is longer drive from me than Hunter, pricey, and not on a multipass or pretty much any of the ski deals I have ever used - so it is pretty much off my radar.

kissassblaster

Does anyone have any insight as to when Ikon will start selling next year's (2023/4) passes?

chuckstah

Tenney is $17 Tix on St Patrick's day. Might be a good time to go back after many years.