• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stowe Thread

Edd

Can you give money to Vail but still say vail sucks?
Close friends of mine have a place between Wildcat and Attitash and skied them for many years before Vail came along. They're kind of stuck with them, and they indeed think Vail sucks.

I didn't go for them this year and don't plan to next season, but I can see going back '24-'25 season. Not skiing Wildcat blows.

ThatGuy

~$400 pass
50 days skiing
$8 a day
Never bought a single concession from any mountain…so yes I can say they suck

Also just because the corporation sucks doesn’t mean I’m going to buy a different pass from another shitty corporation…Mount Snow is less than an hour and I’ve been skiing there my whole life, will continue that no matter who owns it.

Kingslug20

Im at 26 a day so far which will drop. I do get some food but it's like 12 bucks for a salad or chile...

chuckstah

I gave them $385 for a midweek pass. Not a penny more for anything else. Don't like doing business with them, but kind of a monopoly near me. Ikon doesn't work well where I am in NH. The pass works for me at around 10 bucks a day, and Vail does suck.

Kingslug20

Head up..plenty to do..but check the weather...looking wet for the coming week...

Kingslug20

I actually can't wait to get back and ski some corn...that won't happen here fir another 4 to 5 days...
A lot of good stuff here is just glop..about 7000 acres. Still not bad for about 3 hours.

tnt1234

I actually can't wait to get back and ski some corn...that won't happen here fir another 4 to 5 days...
A lot of good stuff here is just glop..about 7000 acres. Still not bad for about 3 hours.
where are you now?

hovercraft

What’s the temps?

ThatGuy

I think the problem is Slug got there right at the first warmup of the season so the snow hasnt had time to corn up good yet