• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stowe Thread

mbedle

Looks like the shuttles will be running this Friday - Sunday from the free lots. Can't wait to see how many accidents happen at the Cross Country Center and Toll House when they become the new park and transfer to one car lots. Right turn in and left turn out will be a lot of fun to navigate during the morning rush. I'm somewhat pissed since I'm based out of Toll House and will likely have to wait in line to get out onto mountain road or suffer the double ride up at 9am.

mbedle

I also wonder how many people are going to duck the rope on easy mile / toll house to get back to their cars, instead of waiting for a bus or shuttle. Hopefully they open that terrain earlier than normal, even if the lift isn't running.

Kingslug20

Going to get there at 7 and see.
Wonder how crowded the day will be..
Good storm on wed/ thurs..

hovercraft

I also wonder how many people are going to duck the rope on easy mile / toll house to get back to their cars, instead of waiting for a bus or shuttle. Hopefully they open that terrain earlier than normal, even if the lift isn't running.
I already know some folks who said they were planing on doing that!

hovercraft

It’s official they are opening on Saturday.. So now we are back to 3 sleeps……

Kingslug20

Oh well..still an earlier start than last year for me. Although last year was in a blizzard!