• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Season Pass

gmcunni

i like simple logic and that is essentially my thought process.. was last year's ticket worth it , YES, without a doubt. the issue i'm mentally juggling is whether this season will be like last in terms of how much skiing i can get to in CT.

pulled trigger on pass this morning.. son told us last night he wants to go out for the swim team which has practice every saturday, i told him i'll miss skiing with him this winter.

Grassi21

pulled trigger on pass this morning.. son told us last night he wants to go out for the swim team which has practice every saturday, i told him i'll miss skiing with him this winter.

Good news on the pass. Bad news on Jake swimming. Well, not horrible news but I'm sure you would rather have him skiing bumps with you.

bvibert

Staff member
Nice job on the pass Gary! It kinda stinks that Jake won't be skiing with you on Saturdays, but good on him for pursuing a sport that interests him.