• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "OFFICIAL AZ Ski Off" thread

Puck it

I am challenging HS to a ski off.

Will he take the challenge?

Probably not. He has not shown up to one yet.

MMW, you will have to wait. I need to train for this one.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
giphy.gif

dlague

Summer is just getting too long - need snow to focus on!

I will be one of the judges!

Puck it

I can take him. He is in the backseat for a ways. And his mandatory GS turns are a little weak. Notice is a little like Zoolander. he can't turn left as well. I have him.

Domeskier

I don't remember that. What was the ad for?

Someone posted an ad from some dating site, complete with full body shot, alleging it to be HS. I don't remember if he promised to show you his secret stash.

Puck it

Someone posted an ad from some dating site, complete with full body shot, alleging it to be HS. I don't remember if he promised to show you his secret stash.

I vaguely remember that from last year. I think. I can't remember right now. I am too busy adding all of the secret stash lines to the Killington trail map. So I can post over on TGR with HS's signature.

Domeskier

I vaguely remember that from last year. I think. I can't remember right now. I am too busy adding all of the secret stash lines to the Killington trail map. So I can post over on TGR with HS's signature.

The pic's in this thread, but not the profile:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread.php/53595-ATTN-A-ZONE-I-am-calling-you-out-for-a-SKI-OFF!!!!!!1111!!!1/page3

Edit: Here's the thread I had in mind. Def. not HS. Or is it??

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread.php/46126-Searching-for-a-Ski-Buddy-(Female)-For-this-oppurtunity

Last edited:

Savemeasammy

^Quality reading right there. 2knees can be pretty damn funny when he's not defending his homeland...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk