• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trying to get some mojo going!

Puck it

I put every pair of skis that I own over 98 waist in my truck and I may move bindings to the PorohetesPorohetes to added another pair.

Praise Ullr!

Terry

Put the powder skis in the truck tonight for tomorrow. I WILL be using them in the morning!

Cannonball

Thinking along the same lines, just put bindings on my new powder board.

L is taking the opposite approach, refusing to put bindings on her powder board. She thinks this will improve the odds of real snowfall.

I'm getting up early tomorrow with every intention of first tram. I know it's going to switch over but maybe, just maybe, there will be an hour or so of early morning fluff.

xwhaler

Have Fun guys. Im planning first chair at Pats Peak....lot more south so will be gore texed up!

deadheadskier

Staff member
I might go crazy and sleep on the right side of the bed instead of the left. We shall see. Need spousal agreement

JDMRoma

First tram.........umm sounds like a really good idea ! Will only wax my Icelantics !

4aprice

Not in panic mode yet. January can be fickle and Feb still produce. Could be wrong but a lot of similarities to 92-93 and if this winter were to mimic that one we will all be happy in the end.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

steamboat1

After a decent start in Dec. I haven't skied in two weeks. Was hoping to go up this week after being blacked out for the holidays but think I'll bag it for another week & hope for the best.

Edd

I'm desperate to get out so I'm going to suck it up for Mon and Tue. See how it goes.

JDMRoma

Havent skied since the Sunday before Christmas, not liking the 2 week break in the season !
only good thing is I have my vacation time back........ready to burn at a moments notice !

drjeff

It switched about an hour ago from QUIET frozen on my greenhouse windows precipitation to "noisy" frozen precipitation on the windows - have about 2" of a snow/sleet mixture on my back deck now at Mount Snow - sleeting heavily and still 22 degrees