• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VAIL SUCKS

djd66

Granite - your feelings about people from Massachusetts are noted. Good to know I am not welcome in your state.

You however are welcome anytime to visit my state. You want to catch a ballgame at Fenway, enjoy. Great restaurants, enjoy. If you need specialized healthcare- we have the best in the world. I hope you never get cancer, but if you do - we have the Dana Farber - best cancer treatment around. If you need to have a knee or hip replaced- New England Baptist is the best.

Wolfman

People coming and spending money at businesses in your community must really suck, funny how the free market is a good thing until it does something you don't like.

Anyway I live in Berlin now and I'm here to tell you that the locals I know think the ATV tourists are annoying but good for the local economy, The same thing locals everywhere think about tourists in any place I've lived and worked. The idea that they're up here destroying the traditional American way of life or whatever is delusional.

Granite1

Granite - your feelings about people from Massachusetts are noted. Good to know I am not welcome in your state.

You however are welcome anytime to visit my state. You want to catch a ballgame at Fenway, enjoy. Great restaurants, enjoy. If you need specialized healthcare- we have the best in the world. I hope you never get cancer, but if you do - we have the Dana Farber - best cancer treatment around. If you need to have a knee or hip replaced- New England Baptist is the best.
No thanks, I'm happy living in New Hampshire. I don't go to MA anymore, with the exception of Wellfleet and Truro because it hasn't been ruined yet. Fenway Park and all of the MLB and especially the NBA are a disgrace. Boston restaurants and parking are a waste of money. I eat better meals at my home. I'll take my chances with Dartmouth Hitchcock for my health care.

djd66

No thanks, I'm happy living in New Hampshire. I don't go to MA anymore, with the exception of Wellfleet and Truro because it hasn't been ruined yet. Fenway Park and all of the MLB and especially the NBA are a disgrace. Boston restaurants and parking are a waste of money. I eat better meals at my home. I'll take my chances with Dartmouth Hitchcock for my health care.
Wow, you sound like such a happy person.

urungus

The White Mountains and the Great North Woods were destroyed by outsiders, people like you in the early 1900s. People like me, want to stop people like you from destroying our mountains and forests again.
LOL. I wonder what a Native American would think about your complaints that outsiders destroyed “your” mountains and forests starting in the early 1900s

thetrailboss

Staff member
Yea, funny how you think the free market is a good thing, but my constitutional right to free speech isn't.
Since when is AlpineZone an arm of the U.S. Government?

Answer: it isn't. Constitutional rights pertain to your relationship with the government. This is a private website and you signed up and agreed to the terms. Anyone who throws around Constitutional rights and principles is best served if he actually READS the very document he cites.

Last edited:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Once again, false statement after false statement, proof of your ignorance. I have spoken to hundreds of local people in NH about the many problems in the White Mountains and the Great North Woods, and tens of thousands of Granite State citizens agree with me. How the F do you know if you know more locals than me? Again, proof of your ignorance. The White Mountains and the Great North Woods were destroyed by outsiders, people like you in the early 1900s. People like me, want to stop people like you from destroying our mountains and forests again.
Seriously. Stop it. Unless you are a descendant of the Penacook, Pigwacket, Sokoki, Ossipee, Cowasuck, Winnipesaukee, or any other tribe native to New Hampshire, then you and your ancestors too were outsiders. I imagine with this kind of attitude that you moved to NH from somewhere and are trying really, really hard to look like someone from the North Country. Anyone who goes out of their way to make a big deal about this sort of thing really is not what they claim to be. Ulimately we don't care.

And this has NOTHING to do with Vail Sucking.

hardscrabble

Next time Granite starts running his mouth, what if we all just ignored him? The worst possible outcome for people like him is to get no reaction whatsoever. Don't feed the troll.

Vail sucks.