• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Whaleback prices

Tin

Had a great time there yesterday. Random note, not sure if women want to wear shirts and hoodies that say "Ride The Whale". LOL

soxfan2

Had a great time there yesterday. Random note, not sure if women want to wear shirts and hoodies that say "Ride The Whale". LOL

Yeah, I know! I have a pink one that says "Save the Whale." I'm expecting people to ask me if I'm dying… Got some pics of the snow guns….

IMG_6871.jpg

xwhaler

Is WB charging full rate $40 for this coming Sat? I thought I read somewhere (maybe on FB) all tickets would be $20 until they got the majority of the terrain open. Looking for under the radar spots to hit over the holiday wknd when everyone else will be skiing on marginal limited terrain.

Is the Pub open yet for food/beverage?

Tin

Not sure about prices, the pub wasn't open last Friday. They are good about responding on their FB page. If you get the MSC card for $4.95 you can grab unlimitied BOGOs.

xwhaler

That's not a bad play---what I should have done is bought the MSC card when they were running their NH freebie + Whaleback special in the fall. Could have gotten Black Mtn+WB for $30 or Crotched+WB for $30.
They still have the free ticket offers that end up being less than Liftopia

soxfan2

$20 passes this weekend to all Alpine Zone members. There needs to be a way to identify AZ members. Suggestions?

xwhaler

What about just a roll call list similar to how Nick does for the AZ Summitt? We'll go to ticket window, say I'm xwhaler here for the Whaleback AlpineZone Appreciation Day and give you guys a $20?!

If the pub is open this wknd I will definitely drop more ta $20 up there on lunch/beers :)

soxfan2

What about just a roll call list similar to how Nick does for the AZ Summitt? We'll go to ticket window, say I'm xwhaler here for the Whaleback AlpineZone Appreciation Day and give you guys a $20?!

If the pub is open this wknd I will definitely drop more ta $20 up there on lunch/beers :)

No pub. HOWEVER, you can BYOB.

soxfan2

Just saw this photo while perusing Whalebacks Facebook page.

yeah, those two are famous here. There was an article on them! Let me see if I can find it. Weather.com is saying snow friday and saturday? Can't be much, they aren't advising everyone to get out and buy milk, bread, and life-sustaining medication.