• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

WJenness

awesome..playing in the Main Event is on my list...the $10,000 buy-in would pay for some steezy ski trips..one of these years I'll just have to say F-it and play..as of now the largest buy-in I've played in is $320 online..

Yeah, he won his way in through some satellite tournaments to avoid the expensive buy-in... took him a few tries, but worth it in the end.

-w

Yeah, he won his way in through some satellite tournaments to avoid the expensive buy-in... took him a few tries, but worth it in the end.

-w

Cool..well he has a long way to go to get to the $$$$$ but I wish him luck..right now visiting two cemeteries..living the dream..

It is weird, most people will say waiting for the house to be built, I say for it to arrive!

so you are going to watch it be assembled...be sure to micro-manage the crew..they like that..

Leaving work in a few..the cleaning lady is here so I need to get out of her way..a hot polish chick for what it's worth..giggity...

4aprice

Just cut the lawn. Thinking about going out to buy new water ski's. Severe Weather Watch cancelled any thoughts of going out on the boat tonight. Tomorrow looks promising for some water skiing.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

wa-loaf

Looking at the Radar and several thunderstorms have formed a big X (more of a Y) and I'm right in the center. Kinda interesting here at the moment ... Hope the power stays on.

WJenness

Listening to the rumbles outside my window and wondering if I'll get to go to the Sox game tonight (I'm being forced to go for work purposes, poor me).

-w

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Waiting for the house to arrive..... the four pieces shpuld be rolling onto my lot in about an hour and a half. Hoping the rain holds off for a while.

Got me a good dress-up day job and my double-wide home sweet home. :-o

TrashyTrailer.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the gym and feeling great! I got to watch Ace of Cakes :lol: and I discovered that after walking for 35 min on the treadmill, my knee will actually tolerate running--and feel great afterward! Now I just need to get my wind back. 1 hour total on the treadmill and I'm about to hop in the shower. Not bad for the first 2 days back after nothing for the last 3.5 months.

Back from the gym and feeling great! I got to watch Ace of Cakes :lol: and I discovered that after walking for 35 min on the treadmill, my knee will actually tolerate running--and feel great afterward! Now I just need to get my wind back. 1 hour total on the treadmill and I'm about to hop in the shower. Not bad for the first 2 days back after nothing for the last 3.5 months.

my Mom has been bugging me to join the local LA Fitness..not only to get in better shape but maybe meet a girl..:oops: