• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Finishing up packing the suticases for me + the kids to head home from Florida tommorrow :( Gonna miss this 90+ degree stuff and ocean temps in the mid/upper 80's

WJenness

Slightly drunk, waiting for ski season to start, looking at World Series of Poker Updates (main event is sweet - Helmuth, Ivey, and a bunch of other big pros have big stacks), and wondering if I'll have enough money for Trip to Vegas on Wednesday.

I'm following my buddy from high school..Theo Tran..he has over $1million in lifetime WSOP earnings..anyway Jason Alexander is doing pretty well..

I was watching this too... my buddy (David Sapery) busted out in 591st place today for a $21k payday...

Not bad for his first main event.

-w

Beetlenut

Back on line at my new house, trying to figure out all the new wireless connections for my other computers. I'm glad yesterday is behind me. Still lots of crap at the old house, but we're living out of the new one now! :smile:

WoodCore

Enjoying a nice stiff cocktail after a busy day of MTB riding and Golf.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Back on line at my new house, trying to figure out all the new wireless connections for my other computers. I'm glad yesterday is behind me. Still lots of crap at the old house, but we're living out of the new one now! :smile:
Congrats! Now crack open an cold one and enjoy your new place!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Drinking some of this
naked_mightymangoreview.gif

mixed with some of this
sjrum_bottle.gif

equals bliss
fingerdance.gif

times two! this is an addictive combo:spread:

I was watching this too... my buddy (David Sapery) busted out in 591st place today for a $21k payday...

Not bad for his first main event.

-w

Down to around 200 players out of the origional 6,000+....Theo used to take win money from me at lunchtime back in high school...he now sits at 865,000 chips...

Last edited:
I just received my mid-year bonus...last year I spent it on new Skis and a laptop..I think I'm just gonna spend it this year at the bar..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the gym. 60 min on the treadmill with 5 3-minute running intervals in the middle. So a total of 15 min running and according to the machine (which tends to underestimate when I compare with the HRM, when I remember to wear it) 460 calories burned. Now I'm icing my knee. I'm beat.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hobbling. Knee is very sore this morning--guess I overdid it last night. I have a lot to do today though so I'm trying to get organized so I can get out the door.

Getting ready for work....training a funeral director(new dealer) this morning..who found out about us at a recent convention...I like teaching people how to upsell...so many different options and add-ons..

drjeff

Enjoying a morning of TONS of questions in my office. The town my office is in had a positive e.Coli test in it's water system yesterday (the end of the line of 1 out of 6 lines that come from seperate sources had a positive test). Restaurants ordered to shut down or use all bottled water for serving/food prep until further notice. Patient's asking about where our water comes from (closed system NOT hooked into town water). Just another enjoyable day in the office! :rolleyes: