• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Waiting for bread dough to finish the first rise so I can stash it in the fridge. Suffering from a terrible tummy ache, too. I want to sleep!

deadheadskier

Staff member
...back from jogging. Dreading the grind and desperately in need of a vacation that doesn't come until the end of September.

drjeff

listening to the oral surgeon who rents a couple of treatment rooms in my office a few days a week have a very amusing "debate"/conversation with a patient who sounds like can best be described as a "nervous nelly!" :lol:

...back from jogging. Dreading the grind and desperately in need of a vacation that doesn't come until the end of September.

Honeymoon???

My head hurts and I've been seeing double vision off and on for the past two days..I'm hoping things get better or I'm gonna have to go to the Dr. :puke:

I'm still feeling sick..no more double vision but I have a headache..I'm hoping this blows over..probably hit the Dr. Friday afternoon if I'm still feeling ishy...This week I have had multiple walkin customers everyday in addition to scheduled appointments. What an interesting bunch of people...that's all I'll say. Breaks up the monotany of filing, stuffing envolopes and laminating photos of tombstones!!! While educating my inquisitive customers..I forget about how ishy I'm feeling.

I've been following updates from day 8 of the World Series of Poker. Today the final 27 play down to the final table of 9..who will rebag their chips, and return in November to play the final table. ..

Last edited:

drjeff

Waiting for the patient who called 25 minutes ago with a "raging toothache" who said they could be at my office in 10 minutes to get here.

We have delivered all the tombstones that are deliverable so I'm gonna help the delivery driver repair the fence around the dumpster...living the dream..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
catching up on paperwork since I've been on the road so much...$350 in travel expenses in June, and so far, $187 in July.

oh yeah...I almost forgot...got a new Verizon air card...works pretty good!