• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

ScottySkis

Putting plates on my new used good car 2007 Ford Focus young car compared to my old 96 Honda is no more need ed so happy to be driving this car this winter.

hammer

Putting plates on my new used good car 2007 Ford Focus young car compared to my old 96 Honda is no more need ed so happy to be driving this car this winter.
Do you have winter tires for that car? My daughter has a 2010 Focus, similar car...without winter tires it's not too good in the snow. Been a pretty good car for her otherwise.

ScottySkis

Working 2 shift job . can't wait to get home at midnight and drink. Wish I could enjoy my other favorite plant but stopping that for some time.

ScottySkis

Sitting in darkness with candles on .Loss electricity at about 730 pm.been almost 2 hours now wish I had radio with batterieshttp:

dlague

We are on the move - literally! We are headed to Colorado and currently staying over night on Buffalo.

ScottySkis

Getting ready to start a rehabilitation place for drugs and depression and anxiety. Maybe few days to few weeks.
I have not been posting much lately here. But been reading the posts My friend s on here no what is on.
Thanks everyone here for fun Post's an support over the years.
Once i in the place I will have to internet access or phone for a while.
My family getting me into the best possible way to live a happy life.
Anxiety depression and Bipolar disorder s is just to hard to cope with Cannibus

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited: