• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What Ski Area have you skied at the most number of times?

What is the greatest number of days you've skied at a single ski area?

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-50

• 51-100

• 101-500

• So many I lost count!

• Total voters

pepperdawg

K-Mart - been in share houses and a passholder for probably 7 of the past 10 years.....Mt Snow 2nd as I grew up there and day trip there on ASC pass farily regularly. S-Bush=3rd as I have done a house there for a few years during the ASC reign in late 90s.

Greg

Staff member
I'm guessing on the count, but I probably have ~25 days at Jiminy Peak. I try not to ski at a single area too much during any season.

loafer89

I was skiing at Killington long before I even heard of Sugarloaf, so that is part of the reason why I have more days there. I plan on adding more days at Sugarloaf in the next few years, more so than in vermont. Alot of the ski areas that I have visited in New Hamsphire, I have skied only once, so that is where I plan to do alot of skiing in the coming years.

Brettski

Website
weblogs.sqlteam.com
11-20..but that's just a guess...might be Hunter...

I've been to so many different places...it' hard to rack'em up at one place...now with the whole family skiing..that may change...

season pass look to be the best deal...

especially ASC...they haven't been to kmart yet...

EDIT: Come to think of it...very well could be the river....skied her as lot early....soo most of the development on the mountain...then I had kids...

Gotta get back real soon...(May 1st?)

ozskier

Website
instagram.com
I've skied Sunday River more times than I could count. Also lived there from December-Feb for 4 years in a row on, so there's a locked in 50+ days a year for that place.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Until I was 18, Okemo was my home mountain and I wuold guess that I probably put in a good 500 days there.

Since then, Stowe has been my home mountain and I've probably put in somewhere around 200 there.

dmc

I've had a season pass for Hunter for over 10 years... And before that worked there..

So I'm going to say an s-load...

teachski

Website
teachski.com
In the 389 years that I have skied, the one area that I have skied most it little, itty, bitty Pine Ridge. I grew up skiing there, and then worked there as a patroller and an instructor. I am still working there and next year (under the new management) will return to the ski patrol as the patrol director. I have been the assistant patrol director there in the past, but for the past 4 years have not patrolled at all. I am currently recertifying and will be the patrol director as we aim to increase the number of National Ski Patrollers at the area. For the past 2 years the area has run with EMT's rather than patrollers, but there are benefits to having NSP members and the NSP affiliation, and the new owners have chosen to bring the NSP back. When the former owners closed the area (it was dormant for a year), the patrol was disbanded and all equipment removed from the area. New equipment has been purchased and now it's time to rebuild the patrol. Anyone interested in becoming a patroller? EMT's and up can challenge the course and get their NSP certifications. If interested, let me know.

jimme

highpeaksdrifter said:
I had a season pass at Hunta from the time I was 6 until I was 47. Conseratively 30X on average there a season. 1,230 at Hunter, thank you Izzy and Orville. I've been at Whiteface since then.

Would that be Izzy Ture?

Put me down for 52 trips to Jiminy.

JimG.

Staff member
jimme said:
Would that be Izzy Ture?

Izzy Slutsky...You're thinking of I.J. Ture who used to be the technical director of the ski school. Haven't seen I.J. in at least 10 years.

gores95

Mountain Creek, NJ is my most skied mountain...50+ times in my "career". I have had a season pass there the past couple of years but skied there as a kid as well. For $199 you can't beat it! Since I now live only 15-20 minutes away its nice to go during the week.

dmc

JimG. said:
jimme said:
Would that be Izzy Ture?

Izzy Slutsky...You're thinking of I.J. Ture who used to be the technical director of the ski school. Haven't seen I.J. in at least 10 years.

I havent seen Izzy in a few year either... :(
not snce I took this picture 4/2001
Hunter_4-14-01_Izzy_Slutsky.jpg