• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Which month to expect pass prices to go up again?

abc

Does anyone remember how much and which month did last year's MAX pass price went up during the summer & fall?

I didn't catch the spring special of season passes because I wasn't in a position to decide on next season's schedule. Now, the situation is somewhat clearer, I'm pretty much set on the MAX pass for next season. But it's still a matter of deciding the plain MAX vs. a season pass with a MAX add-on.

I wonder how much time I have for making up my mind before the next round of price increase.

Also, the season pass I'm considering is the Rockie Mountain Super pass Plus. I would prefer to make the decision before the price goes up of that one too (if I choose to get the RMSP+) So if anyone knows or remembers from last year when the Rocky Mountains Ssuper Pass goes up, I'd be grateful for that info too.

Last edited:

Jully

Max doesn't even have a date for next increase. Might only be $50 that it goes up by. I think the increase after that is $100 though.

On a RMSP related note, does the WP 4 pack ever increase? I'd assume it does, but not sure when. Looking into it for the GF because she doesn't want to commit to full MAX.

xwhaler

I just bought a Mtn Collective pass last night for $449. It's about to go up real soon and lose the 3rd bonus day (I chose Sugarbush given we don't have the Western trip figured out yet)

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

cdskier

I swear every time I see the title of this thread I think it says "gas prices"