• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has seen Led Zeppelin??

powhunter

Think it was in 79, I was in the army in Germany and saw them play in Nurenburg. They opened up with dancing days. That was the only song they played, Bonham was sick..He passed on a few months later in the states

steve

ERJ-145CA

I wish I had but I was only 10 in 1980 when Bonzo died and I didn't get into them until about 1984. The closest I have come was seeing Page & Plant once on each tour they did. I also saw Page on the Outrider tour and Robert Plant solo multiple times.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I was 4 in 1979 and whoever did see them I am very jealous of. Paul McCartney and Led Zeppelin would be the only performers I'd be welling to pay north of $100 for and I would pay WAY north of that figure for Zeppelin if they were to ever come back like the rumors floating around suggest.

Philpug

I saw Robert Plant when he toured solo in 82 and then I did see Plant & Page with was fantastic. They played with an orchestra and an African band. That was better then seeing them on the upcoming tour w/o Robert Plant.

Dr Skimeister

I saw Robert Plant when he toured solo in 82 and then I did see Plant & Page with was fantastic. They played with an orchestra and an African band. That was better then seeing them on the upcoming tour w/o Robert Plant.

Wow - you can see into the future... cool... Whats the set list? :roll:

To hell with that...just give me tomorrow's lottery numbers. :)

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I was 4 in 1979 and whoever did see them I am very jealous of. Paul McCartney and Led Zeppelin would be the only performers I'd be welling to pay north of $100 for and I would pay WAY north of that figure for Zeppelin if they were to ever come back like the rumors floating around suggest.

dude where have you been they already played with johns sone filling in. i think it was at the O2 arena.

http://www.squidoo.com/ledzeppelinreuniontour