• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's working today?

ccskier

Office closed, just here for a few hours since I will be playing golf tomorrow.

MRGisevil

I'm private business in CT. We're lucky to get Xmas off. O, wait. i think that's the HR manager calling to say they just took Xmas away...

Mildcat

Me, but get December 26th off. Right now the weather has not been so great, so no big loss....

Agreed, I'd rather work now and get a floating holiday to use during ski season. The company I work for is shutting down for Xmas vaca which really sucks because my passes are blacked out then.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
two job sites. finished putting the speakers up in the basement room up at 113th then shot down to times square to aspen 2 at the stay hotel. got the led lighting there sorted there. now i have to show the company that installed the controle system that they have no idea what they are doing and that my kung fu is strong and true.

Glenn

I went ATVing up in Mass. Was hoping to run into this old area...but we didn't. Maybe next time.

BEAR_SkiBeartownBrochureFront_c1961.jpg