• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Windham Season Pass 2023 $1,699 !

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

So basically charging $620 (assuming you are new to Ikon and dont get renewal discount) to go from 7 days at Windham to unlimited days at Windham. Which makes sense if you plan to ski at Windham 12 or more peak days in the season (presumably because you live a lot closer to Windham than to Ikon's unlimited NE options Stratton or Sugarbush) and also want to take a couple extended trips to Ikon's destination resorts.

KustyTheKlown

lots of ny/nj people make windham their home. i went to lunch with a client a few weeks ago, he's a monmouth county guy with kids. they own at windham and his kids race there and he coaches. there's a lot of people like him.

cdskier

$1,699 ! This is the highest cost and does include an Ikon Pass. Cost went up $700 from last year. Without Ikon it is $1,299

I am guessing Hunter just got a lot more crowded !!

The cost did not go up $700. The ultra pass during the "flash sale" last year was $1299. While a $400 increase is still pretty substantial, it is also a lot less than $700.

1646951604514.png

I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Windham sell out of passes again like they did last year even with these higher prices.

KustyTheKlown

The cost did not go up $700. The ultra pass during the "flash sale" last year was $1299. While a $400 increase is still pretty substantial, it is also a lot less than $700.

View attachment 53572

I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Windham sell out of passes again like they did last year even with these higher prices.

they are very well positioned as the 'luxury' option under 3 hours from nyc/north jersey. that positioning does them well. hunter becoming a true piece of shit def helps. windham people prob think platty and belle are for the poors.

machski

still kinda cheap if it includes a full Ikon
Not full Ikon, only a base pass. The only full add on Ikons are at Deer Valley and Crystal (maybe Aspen too as that is quasi Alterra owned but they have not released their pass details yet). All partner resorts can only offer an Ikon Base add on with no way to upgrade that.

Zermatt

This is great news for people that love skiing.

UnofficalNetworks had a story on instagram the other day about how Vail police were citing/arresting people for lift ticket fraud. The vast majority of comments were from people hating on the police for cracking down on theft. They felt there was nothing wrong about lift ticket theft and since Vail was a large corporation charging a lot for lift tickets this was perfectly okay. These people need to be purged from our sport and really society in general.