• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days do you expect to ski in December 2009?

gmcunni

How many you planning/hoping for?

me = 7

going to NH for a few days between Christmas and New Years + some weekend stuff in VT and CT (hopefully)

deadheadskier

Staff member
2 or 3. December is my busiest month of the year both for my 'real' job and my part time job. Throw family holiday obligations on top and it's tough to get out.

Considering the entire region is pretty much WROD right now doesn't inspire me too much to get out when I do have time.

I'll be interested to see Ragged's snowmaking fire power and how quickly they can open up a decent amount of terrain.

drjeff

Not nearly as many as I was planning :(

If mother nature is FINALLY going to be cooperative from here on out, Come January 1st, I should be clicking into the skis for my 6th day of the season

tarponhead

10ish

Got a lot of vacation time left (can't carry over) but can't travel far because of family. Gotta wait for at least the catskills to open.