• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days do you expect to ski in December 2009?

ERJ-145CA

I'm hoping for 5-8. It all depends when the local places open. Mountain Creek is planning to start blowing Saturday night and open next weekend. Hidden Valley and Mt. Peter have no information on their websites yet.

AdironRider

28 or 29. You can count on that number for every month until May or June.

Smellytele

somewhere between 1 and 12

Ok - The plan that can always change
Sunday 12/6 - Cannon -If open - If not Waterville or something
Sat 12/12 - Pats if open - If not then Burke or Mt Snow
Sun 12/13 - Pats if not then nothing
Fri 12/18 - Wildcat
12/20 - Pats
12/23 - Pats or Ragged
12/26-12/31 - Pats
so somewhere between 1 and 12

madskier6

Probably 4-5 times. It depends on how much snow Berkshire East blows and/or receives. I'm a B-East season pass holder this year & looking forward to a great season!

Zand

Probably 10-12. Sugarbush Monday, then Burke should be open next weekend so I can hit that a few times before semester break. Then some days at the mighty Wawa and I still need to use a freebie at Mt. Snow before 12/24.

Can't wait for next semester... 5 days a week at Burke and Saturday and/or Sunday at Sugarbush. Gotta hit up Jay and MRG at some point too.

bvibert

Staff member
Probably 4-5 times. It depends on how much snow Berkshire East blows and/or receives. I'm a B-East season pass holder this year & looking forward to a great season!

Nice! Gotta try to make it up there again this season.

gmcunni

How many you planning/hoping for?

me = 7

going to NH for a few days between Christmas and New Years + some weekend stuff in VT and CT (hopefully)

FAIL - got 4 in December.

Way behind where i wanted to be for the season. Need to pick up the pace.

deadheadskier

Staff member
2 or 3. December is my busiest month of the year both for my 'real' job and my part time job. Throw family holiday obligations on top and it's tough to get out.

Considering the entire region is pretty much WROD right now doesn't inspire me too much to get out when I do have time.

I'll be interested to see Ragged's snowmaking fire power and how quickly they can open up a decent amount of terrain.

got 3

would've been 4 if not for rain last Sunday