• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For Those Of You That Are Hiding ..

I am tired of just seeing screen names most of the time .. you should at least put your first name in your signature .. stop hiding behind the computer screen...

It's the internet.we should remain anonymous if we want..everybody knows I'm Doug but I only answer to GrilledSteezeSandwich in person..and how do we know your name is really Jerry? You look more like a Tyrone and Julio..the one time a Blue mountain ski patroller stopped me, I said I was Juan..

Mildcat

My screen name is my name, my first name is Mild. I changed my last name to Cat. It use to be pussy but everyone made fun of me so I changed it.

Trust me .. when I call you Bitch you will answer..

You have some sort of homoerotic fantasy about me being your bitch..you mentioned about sharing a prison cell and stuff....sheesh..you come on really strong..sorry Jerry but we're never going to have a bromance..

If your counting on the fact I wouldn't take a road trip to PA .. you would be wrong..:cool:
( not that I mean anything bad by that )

If any AZer is in PA I'll show them around..and OSBME..there is a Senior Center nearby so you can get your bingo and grannygrabbing in..

Your not going to be around much longer .. Going to treat you like Smokey the Bear treats forest fires..

how does Smokey the Bear treat forest fires??? Wasn't he the Woodsy Owls buddy..give a hoot don't pollute..and your dumbass threads are polluting AlpineZone..good thing this thread is in the Miscellaneous discussions at least you get your forums right..yeah hah woo hoo..

Hey what ever floats your boat son ..

I want to be on a boat..gramps..anyway I'll never be your bitch..but if you be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal..I can call you Jerry and you can call me GrilledCheeze I mean Steeze

I'm going to the bar for the first time this week..if the week started on a Tuesday..later

dmc

Steez.... Be nice to the only guy on this board alive during WWII..

It was the greatest generation you know...