• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For Those Of You That Are Hiding ..

deadheadskier

Staff member
Meet me in person or private message me and you'll know my 'real' name. Many here do. Nothing wrong with wanting to maintain a bit of internet privacy.

ComeBackMudPuddles

this is all ha ha cute and fun, but the old maine guy has probably crossed the line to internet stalking and threatening bodily harm. he's pretty much AZ's own bill o'reilly when it comes to GSS.

MRGisevil

Gramps...I can't be asked to read all six pages of your blatant crankiness...but I'll say this: stop being crotchedy!

deadheadskier

Staff member
( even if he is a dumb a$$ pot smoker )

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion Jerry (even when you're very wrong :razz:), but if you haven't been paying attention, there are numerous people on this board who partake in herb usage and a very high percentage of other members who tolerate the decision of others to do so recognizing how benign the activity is. I am aware of numerous successful professionals and parents both here in AZ and in real life who partake. There really is no argument that alcohol doesn't create FAR greater problems in our communities and homes than herb, hence the rapid momentum to decriminalize and legalize pot. Your beloved Maine I believe was actually the first to decriminalize personal consumption amounts almost 30 years ago. If you cannot see this, than you have drank the Kool aide / propaganda that steeze mentioned.

While I'm sure most of your comments are made with no harm intended; a little more 'Live and Let Live' in your daily attitude might do you some good.

peace,

dhs

ComeBackMudPuddles

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion Jerry (even when you're very wrong :razz:), but if you haven't been paying attention, there are numerous people on this board who partake in herb usage and a very high percentage of other members who tolerate the decision of others to do so recognizing how benign the activity is. I am aware of numerous successful professionals and parents both here in AZ and in real life who partake. There really is no argument that alcohol doesn't create FAR greater problems in our communities and homes than herb, hence the rapid momentum to decriminalize and legalize pot. Your beloved Maine I believe was actually the first to decriminalize personal consumption amounts almost 30 years ago. If you cannot see this, than you have drank the Kool aide / propaganda that steeze mentioned.

While I'm sure most of your comments are made with no harm intended; a little more 'Live and Let Live' in your daily attitude might do you some good.

peace,

dhs

wait a sec, you smoke weed AND you make use of proper grammar and spell correctly? i call BS. you're a narc. no way you're on the cheech and chong party train.

ComeBackMudPuddles