• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For Those Of You That Are Hiding ..

I have only the greatest affection for GSS and would never wish any body harm on him ( even if he is a dumb a$$ pot smoker ) except maybe if I pushed him down and rubbed his face in a pile of soft wet snow ..

What is so bad about smoking pot..I'm guessing at least half the people on here smoke occasionally..better than alchohal and tobacco..

Please don't light up around me .. you might go to jail..

???? you and your homoerotic prison fantasies..unfortunately Old dirty snowboarder..men in prison are picky when it comes to butt sex..you think you're gonna get some action just by dropping the soap but I'm sure the other inmates will pass on your ass for one a little less geriatric...

ComeBackMudPuddles

???? you and your homoerotic prison fantasies..unfortunately Old dirty snowboarder..men in prison are picky when it comes to butt sex..you think you're gonna get some action just by dropping the soap but I'm sure the other inmates will pass on your ass for one a little less geriatric...

i don't think he's counting on spending time in prison to spice up his personal life....as he said in another thread, he lives by a shipyard waiting for sailors looking for some R&R.....

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Mein nom ist Herr Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter.
Mein nom ist Clark Rockefeller
Mein nom ist Chris C. Crowe,
Mein nom ist Chris Chichester
Mein nom ist Charles Smith
Mein nom ist Chip Smith

Geoff

that's exactly what I was thinking..and you may be a Giant Tool but you'll never be in Geoffs League of Douchebagness..

Hey Doogie. Do you really want to go there? When you Google "Doug Slifkin", the first thing that comes up is on TGR:
Bart is Doug Slifkin?!? Holy shit! He was the laughingstock of rec.skiing.alpine for years.

I can put Doogie's Greatest Hits back up so that's the first hit on Google. Sound good to you?

Paul

Hey Doogie. Do you really want to go there? When you Google "Doug Slifkin", the first thing that comes up is on TGR:

I can put Doogie's Greatest Hits back up so that's the first hit on Google. Sound good to you?

Dayum...

pwned2.jpg